Garstang Road East, Poulton-Le-Fylde, FY6
- Downstairs WC
- Open-plan layout to maximise space, light and view of rear garden
- Double glazed French doors leading to rear garden with fencing, turf and patio
- Fully tiled bathroom walls from a choice of tiles by Porcelanosa
- Choice* of fitted kitchen with choice* of square edge laminate worktops and upstands with a stainless steel splashback
- Fully integrated Bosch appliances
- LED ceiling down lighters in kitchen and bathrooms
- Oak handrail with lacquered finish and oak newel post with white spindles
- Modern white bathroom sanitaryware by Twyfords with Hansgrohe taps
- Heated white towel rail to bathroom
A selection of 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes at Garstang Road East, Poulton-Le-Fylde, FY6 7SY.
The Langley 2 at Moorfield Park, Poulton-le-Fylde
Estimated build completion: Autumn 2021
A charming two-bedroom semi-detached home with a contemporary open-plan layout to maximise light and space.
The ground floor includes a downstairs WC and a through-lounge leading to the modern kitchen diner with double-glazed French doors leading to the rear garden.
The stairs lead from the living room up to two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Useful storage cupboard space is provided under the stairs and in bedroom one.
This home would be an ideal purchase for first-time buyers or downsizers alike.
First-time buyers may also qualify for the government's Help To Buy scheme meaning you could reserve this home with just a 5% deposit. Ask the sales advisor for further details.
If you dream of living in a beautiful new home, with a stylish and modern interior in a desirable location, it can all be yours at Moorfield Park.
Moorfield Park in Poulton-le-Fylde
Moorfield Park is approximately 5 miles (8 km) from Blackpool town center, 16 miles to Preston City Centre and 20 miles to the Historic City of Lancaster. Rail links from the award-winning train station to Blackpool and Preston and frequent bus routes to the larger towns and villages of the Fylde make Poulton a very accessible location.
Conveniently located just off Garstang Road East, Moorfield Park offers a superb
range of 2, 3,4 and 5 bedroom semi-detached and detached homes. All are built to traditionally high standards and designed with modern living in mind. The light and airy interiors offer plenty of space to work, play and relax in style.
The picturesque market town of Poulton-le-Fylde has so much to offer. Whilst the history of the landmark St Chads Church can be traced back to 1094AD Poulton-le-Fylde is now a charming and bustling town with a host of local amenities. From a thriving café culture, boutiques and a
monthly traditional farmers market to a popular golf club, spa, and flourishing night-time economy.
For families, the area has a choice of several "outstanding" primary schools and the local comprehensive has an "outstanding" rating from OFSTED and has won Secondary School of the Year for two consecutive years in the local education awards.
It is little surprise that Poulton-le-Fylde ranked in the top five places to live in the UK in a 2015 study of postcodes carried out on behalf of Royal Mail.
A sales and information centre complete with brochures and price lists is open to visitors 7 days a week, 11 am - 5 pm.
Click the green 'Request Details' button to receive your free brochure.
Please note: As the properties are new build, the images shown may be typical show home photography or CGI's for illustrative purposes only and not necessarily the advertised property. Internal photography may show an upgraded specification. Please ask the Sales Adviser for details about individual plots.
Garstang Road East, Poulton-Le-Fylde, FY6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Poulton-le-Fylde Station0.6 miles
- Layton Station2.4 miles
- Blackpool North Station3.4 miles
About the development
Sales are remaining open to answer all customer enquiries by telephone and email only. We remain open 7 days 11am - 5.30pm
- Ideal starter home
- Up to £1,000 legal fee's paid!
- Flooring packages included!
- First-time buyer? Help To Buy is available this homes (subject to status)
- High specification homes in a sought after location
- Open plan layout
As one of the UK’s leading home builders, We’ve been creating beautiful new homes in highly desirable residential locations since 1959.
As the founding member of The Emerson Group, a private, family-owned property development company based in Cheshire, we also have regional offices in Kent, Yorkshire and Lancashire. The group owns and manages a commercial property portfolio worth in excess of £1 billion.
Currently building more than 600 homes a year in the UK, we offer an impressi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference The_Langley_2_127. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.