Pipistrelle Drive, Market Bosworth
- No upward chain
- A contemporary waterside property
- Four double bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Wonderful seating terrace on the waters edge
- Gated driveway and integrated garage
- Well-presented modern living space
- Kitchen/diner and separate utility room
- Desirable and quaint market town
- EPC Rating C
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Alexanders
General Description - Alexanders of Market Bosworth offer to the market with no upward chain a contemporary three-storey waterside property with beautiful views over Ashby Canal and Bosworth Marina. The property has well-presented modern living space set over three floors including four double bedrooms.
The accommodation comprises: entrance hall, open-plan kitchen/diner with a separate utility room, and a study. On the first floor is a dual aspect sitting room with canal views. There is also the main bedroom with an en-suite shower room. You will find three further double bedrooms on the second floor, two with fitted furniture, and a beautiful, contemporary four-piece family bathroom
Outside, there is a wonderful seating terrace on the waters edge, and to the rear of the property is a lawned area with block paved patio and raised borders. The property also benefits from a gated driveway providing off-road parking and access to a single integrated garage.
Market Bosworth is a quaint, historic market town surrounded by beautiful Leicestershire countryside. The area is well known for its schooling and there is a selection of independent shops, public houses and eateries. The market is every Wednesday and there is a farmers' market on the fourth Sunday of every month.
Viewing strictly by appointment only via sole selling agent, Alexanders of Market Bosworth .
Entrance Hall -
Kitchen/Diner - 5.69m x 3.12m (18'8 x 10'3) -
Utility Room - 1.91m x 1.85m (6'3 x 6'1) -
Study - 2.51m x 1.91m (8'3 x 6'3) -
Wc - 1.47m x 0.97m (4'10 x 3'2) -
First Floor -
Sitting Room - 5.74m x 3.15m (18'10 x 10'4) -
Bedroom One - 5.74m x 2.59m (18'10 x 8'6) -
En Suite - 1.93m x 1.78m (6'4 x 5'10) -
Second Floor -
Bedroom Two - 4.22m x 2.87m (13'10 x 9'5) -
Bedroom Three - 3.25m max x 2.82m (10'8 max x 9'3) -
Bedroom Four - 3.00m max x 2.72m (9'10 max x 8'11) -
Bathroom - 2.74m x 2.26m max (9' x 7'5 max) -
Tenure - Freehold.
Local Authority - Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council, Hinckley Hub, Rugby Road, Hinckley, Leics LE10 0FR (Tel: ). Council tax band E.
Measurments - Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.
BrochuresPipistrelle Drive, Market Bosworth
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Pipistrelle Drive, Market Bosworth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Atherstone Station6.4 miles
About the agent
Alexanders is a family run, independent estate agent providing exemplary service across the East Midlands. We operate from our offices in Market Bosworth, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Loughborough and Shepshed, and we are passionate about our specialism in residential sales, bespoke land acquisition and fully managed lettings services. Our enthusiastic and professional team are the core of our service. We invest in only the best training by the most successful and proven operators in the industry and w
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30732740. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alexanders, Market Bosworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.