Churchill Avenue, Bourne
- Two individual new build homes
- Stylish breakfast kitchen
- Four bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en-suite & dressing room
- Guest bedroom with en-suite
- Tucked away location close to the town centre
- Easy access to local schooling
- Modern eco homes with air source heat pump & timber frame construction
- Off street parking & double garage
- NO CHAIN, aimed completion for mid September
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Sowden Wallis Estate Agents
The accommodation comprises: - Entrance hall, sitting room, dining room, breakfast kitchen, utility room, cloakroom, landing, Master bedroom with dressing room and en-suite, Guest bedroom with en-suite, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
To the front of the property is off street parking that leads to the double garage. To the rear is a west facing patio and lawn garden.
Viewings are highly recommended in order to appreciate the location and standard of build on offer. Examples of previous builds can be provided or found on Towngate Development's own website or social media feeds, as well as from Sowden Wallis upon request.
Completion planned for mid September, NO CHAIN.
BrochuresBrochureChurchill Avenue, Bourne
Churchill Avenue, Bourne
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stamford Station9.2 miles
About the agent
Sowden Wallis was set up to offer Stamford an independent estate agent with a high work ethic, partner contact and above all else a level of service we ourselves would expect to receive. The property market can be a confusing place with so much information available, achieving the best outcome can seem a daunting prospect. This needn’t be the case with clear, succinct, ‘no frills’ advice from start to finish.
Therefore allow Sowden Wallis to give you a tailored approach with partner att
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30732779. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sowden Wallis Estate Agents, Stamford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.