Grafton Close, Penylan, Cardiff
- Extended To Rear
- Two Reception Rooms
- Three Bathrooms
- Off Road Parking
- Landscaped Rear Garden
- Walking Distance To Shops and Schools
- Easy Access To M4
Beautifully modern, upgraded, extended and completely move in ready this stunning three bedroom detached home offers ample space for a growing family. Offering two reception rooms, an open plan kitchen/living room, three double bedrooms, three bathrooms and a landscaped rear garden. CALL TODAY!.
Positioned in a high regarded and ever popular area of Cyncoed, Cardiff. This beautiful property has been extended with an open plan kitchen/living room, three double bedrooms, three bathrooms and two reception rooms. Sitting upon a spacious plot within walking distance to local shops and within catchments for Ysgol Gyfun Gmraeg Bro Edren making this home ideal for those with families. Carisbrooke sits itself upon a regular bus route, and for commuter the M4 corridor is just minutes away. Beautifully renovated throughout with modern interior and a well landscaped garden to the rear this home really is a MUST SEE.
Internally the property accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance hall, lounge, study, utility room, ground floor shower room, and kitchen open plan to dining room with space for seating to enjoy the beautiful built in log burner.
To the first floor you will find three double bedrooms and the family bathroom. The master bedroom further benefits from an en suite shower room and walk in wardrobe. USB plug sockets surrounding the whole home.
Outside the property offers off road parking via a drive for a number of cars with the remainder laid to lawn. Side access leads you to an enclosed landscaped garden which comprises of paving, stone chipping's and the remainder is laid to lawn. There is an array of plant and tress within the garden and a garden shed which is to remain with a log store behind.
Enter into hall, Access to lounge, study and second reception room. Single storage cupboard. Staircase leading to first floor.
Lounge 12' 1" x 11' 1" ( 3.68m x 3.38m )
Electric fire place. Bay window to front.
Study 11' 8" x 7' 3" ( 3.56m x 2.21m )
Window to front.
Second Reception Room/ Kitchen 11' 2" x 17' max ( 3.40m x 5.18m max )
Fitted log burner and flue to remain - Fully certified. Open plan to kitchen/dining room. Access to utility room.
Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with worktops over. Fitted Cuisinemaster cooker with hob and cooker hood over. Inset stainless steel sink unit plus drainer. Integrated dishwasher and under counter freezer. Space for free standing America sized fridge/freezer, and space for dining table and chairs. Window to rear and side. French doors leading to rear garden.
Utility Room 7' 3" x 6' 1" ( 2.21m x 1.85m )
Fitted with worktops with space for washing wash machine. Boiler wall mounted to external wall. Window to side and door leading to side.
Complete with three piece suite comprising shower tray (to be plumbed in) WC and wash hand basin.
Access to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 10' 7" ( 3.30m x 3.23m )
Window to rear. Door leading to walk in wardrobe and en suite shower room.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin. Obscure window to rear.
Bedroom Two 11' x 9' 4" min ( 3.35m x 2.84m min )
Bay window to front.
Bedroom Three 12' 3" x 9' 11" ( 3.73m x 3.02m )
Window to front.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising bath with shower over, WC and wash hand basin. Obscure window to rear.
Double width drive to the front with the remainder laid to lawn. Side access leads you to an enclose landscaped rear garden which offers a combination of paving and stone chipping's with the remainder laid to lawn. A range of flower beds, plants, trees and shrubbery further surround the beautiful garden.
This property has an offer accepted subject to contract but is still currently available to view
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Grafton Close, Penylan, Cardiff
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Heath Low Level Station1.3 miles
- Heath High Level Station1.3 miles
- Cathays Station1.6 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch.
All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ALY304077. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.