Eagle Way, Hampton Vale, PETERBOROUGH
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Spacious living
- Second floor apartment
- Kitchen with appliances
- Two double bedrooms
- Vale Views
- Gas Central Heating
- Available August
VIEW ME - Well presented two bedroom apartment located in the sought after location of Hampton Vale.
Available in August.
In Brief the apartment offers views of Hampton Vale, spacious living accomodation and a garage.
Will not be around for long - BE THE FIRST TO VIEW!
Two bedroom apartment located in Hampton Vale - Available from 22nd August.
You are welcomes with a light and airy entrance hallway. Spacious lounge/dining area with laminate flooring and neutral decoration. Separate kitchen with fridge freezer, washer/dryer and oven. A spacious and well presented bathroom with a three piece bathroom suite. Two DOUBLE bedrooms, second double with integrated wardrobe.
The property has a fully boarded attic which is available for use as extra storage.
To the rear of the apartment is off road parking and a garage.
Gas central heating. EPC Rating C.
Available to move in 22nd August.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Eagle Way, Hampton Vale, PETERBOROUGH
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Peterborough Station3.1 miles
About the agent
SHARMAN QUINNEY, PETERBOROUGH - LETTINGS
Sharman Quinney is one of the most successful Estate Agency businesses in the UK with a 23 branch network providing regional coverage across Cambridgeshire, Lincolnshire and Northants.
A recognised branch established in 1989, our company provides a comprehensive range of property services which includes a specialist Residential Lettings and Property Management Service.
Sharman Quinney Lettings has a dedicated Lettings Centre based in
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P2796B0724. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.