Lakeside Close, Northampton
- Plot 2 is one of only 14 homes on this lakeside development
- Luxury 4 bedroom detached home spread across 1535 square ft of accomodation
- Access to this exclusive gated development is via a private road
- Underfloor heating and electric vehicle charge points
- Neff appliances to include induction hob, oven, washer/dryer, dishwasher and fridge/freezer
- Flooring provided to include carpeting, Karndean and Porcelanosa tiling
- Rear garden and a single or double garage with every home
- Less than 2 miles away from the train station and Sixfields Leisure Complex
Located on a private gated lakeside development, The Devonshire is a beautifully proportioned four bedroom home featuring a box- bay window to lounge, spacious OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING with doors to the rear garden, utility room, STUDY, cloakroom, en-suite to master, family bathroom and a GARAGE.
This unique lakeside location is home to an exclusive luxury development of only 14 homes. All homes are either 4 or 5 bedroom detached properties and are accessed along a private road with private gated access. These homes are all built to the highest possible standards. Every amenity you could possibly need is close by. These spectacular homes offer an unparalleled level of quality, security and specification, making it the ideal choice for a family home. Surrounded by trees and set right next to a scenic lake, you'd never believe you were living in the heart of Northampton.
All homes at The Lakes have been thoughtfully designed, with caring for the environment at the forefront of our minds.
Eco-friendly features include:
o Air Source Heat Pumps
o Underfloor heating
o Smart heating controls
o Electric vehicle charging points
o Low energy LED lighting
o Smart meters
o Superior insulation
Dallington Park is a short distance away with Dallington Gym next door to The Lakes. In addition to the town centre there is shopping at nearby Kingsthorpe and at Sixfields, which offers a cinema, restaurants and Northampton Town football stadium.
Franklin's Gardens, home of Northampton Saints is within walking distance of
our development. Harlestone Firs is a short drive away for attractive walks.
For Schooling, there are several Primary and Secondary schools locally with good Ofsted reports providing a wide choice for parents and students.
The Lakes is two miles from Northampton town centre and within walking distance of the
conservation village of Dallington. Nearby Northampton station provides direct trains into
London Euston, journey time one hour. Junction 15A of the M1 is just three miles
from The Lakes.
Kitchen & Utility:
Your kitchen has been carefully selected to convey, elegance and style to include:
- Contemporary, German handle-less kitchen supplied by A.J Bell of Northampton
- Quartz worktops and upstands
- Neff integrated appliances including:
- Induction hob
- Hide & Slide oven
- Vario-hinge dishwasher
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Integrated washer/dryer
- Ceiling mounted extractor
- Blanco under-mounted sink with mixer tap
Bathrooms & En-Suites:
o Fully fitted bathroom and en-suites to include:
o Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware
o Villeroy & Boch furniture
o Hansgrohe concealed shower valves
o Hansgrohe chrome taps and fittings
o Wall mounted heated chrome towel rail
o Full height Porcelanosa porcelain tiling
Flooring is included throughout:
o Choice of carpets to bedrooms (Apollo plus)
o Choice of Karndean to living/dining and kitchen areas (Knight tile range)
o Porcelanosa porcelain tiles to bathrooms
o Central heating and hot water provided by an air source heat pump with smart controls
o Zoned underfloor heating to the ground floors with radiators to 1st and 2nd floors
o Video entry intercom with link to main development entrance
o Chrome ironmongery
o Media points to lounge, bedrooms and kitchen
o Low energy lighting
o Electric garage doors to five bedroomed houses
o Security alarm to house and garage
o Turf to rear gardens
o Generous patio areas to gardens
o External lighting
o External tap
o Electric vehicle charging points to each property
o Superfast FTTP broadband available with speed up to 500Mbps (subject to buyer's independent choice of provider and choice of plan).
o Electric entry gates to private road access with video control
o Lighting, gates, lake and landscaping as part of an owner-controlled management company
The images shown have been generated by a computer and are indicative of the site layout and interior of various homes. For plot specific information please contact Connells on .
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Lakeside Close, Northampton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Northampton Station1.1 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Northampton for all your property needs
At Connells our team
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NHT409169. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.