The Avenue, London
- LARGE RECEPTION ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- DOWNSTAIRS GUEST CLOAKROOM
- 5 BEDROOMS
- SEPARATE WC
- UTILITY ROOM
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- CHAIN FREE
ORIGINAL FLOOR DOOR OPENING TO: Porch
Original front doors with etched glass to:
LARGE RECEPTION ENTRANCE HALLWAY Tiled fireplace, under stairs storage cupboards, original stained and leaded picture windows to side, picture rail.
FRONT RECEPTION ROOM 17' 2" x 16' 11" (5.23m x 5.16m) Original stained and leaded picture windows to side, picture rail, plate rack.
REAR RECEPTION ROOM 17' 6" x 12' 6" (5.33m x 3.81m) Coving, picture rail, original casement door to garden.
KITCHEN/DINER 18' 10" x 11' (5.74m x 3.35m) Fitted wall and base units, stainless steel sink unit, ceramic hob, canopy extractor hood, plumbing for washing machine, tiled splash backs, door to garden, integrated double oven, integrated fridge freezer, opening through to:
INNER LOBBY Door to side access.
GUEST WC Low level wc, wash hand basin.
TILED UTILITY AREA Housing gas central heating gas central hating boiler, wash hand basin.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Original stained and leaded windows to side, access to large loft space with potential to convert (subject to relevant consents), storage cupboard.
BEDROOM 1 16' 5" x 15' 5" (5m x 4.7m) Built in wardrobes, far reaching views, picture rail.
BEDROOM 2 14' 6" x 12' 7" (4.42m x 3.84m) Built in wardrobes, coving, picture rail.
BEDROOM 3 10' 11" x 10' 10" (3.33m x 3.3m) Original cast iron period fireplace, coving, picture rail.
BEDROOM 4 10' 5" x 6' 9" (3.18m x 2.06m)
BATHROOM 8' 2" x 5' 3" (2.49m x 1.6m) Panelled bath with mixer tap/shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled walls.
SEPARATE WC Low level wc, wash hand basin.
BEDROOM 5 8' 5" x 7' 5" (2.57m x 2.26m)
EXTERIOR Front Garden with various flower beds, can be landscaped to create off street parking via existing dropped kerb.
Rear Garden, mainly lawn with mature shrubs and borders, various trees, side access from both sides to front.
The Avenue, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Alexandra Palace Station0.7 miles
- Bounds Green Station0.8 miles
- Bowes Park Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Since 1986 we've specialised in the sale & rental of houses in the North London areas of Muswell Hill Crouch End & East Finchley.
As one of the longest established independently owned estate agents in the area you can expect a responsive & flexible service without any of the bureaucracy that goes with larger corporate organisations. The partners play an active hands on role within 'team Tatlers' setting exceptionally high professional standards, reachab
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101975009552. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tatlers, Muswell Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.