Headlands, Hayes Road, Sully
- Outstanding two bedroom penthouse
- Two en suite bathrooms
- Panoramic coastal views
- Large balcony
- Spacious accommodation
- EPC Rating - D
A two double bedroom, third floor penthouse apartment with outstanding views over the Bristol Channel. The property is situated in this popular development with well maintained communal gardens and parking. The spacious accommodation comprises: entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, en suite bathrooms to both, walk in wardrobe, wc and large balcony with superb views. Early internal viewing recommended. Please note: currently tenanted until October 2021 but could extend so may suite an investor also.
Within easy access of Penarth, Cardiff City Centre, Barry and Cardiff Airport.
Lease Term for apartment - 999 years from 1 January 2005.
Headlands, Hayes Road, Sully
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cadoxton Station1.0 miles
- Barry Docks Station1.1 miles
- Barry Island Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Moginie James is Cardiff's leading local estate agent. Our expert team are passionate about properties and our clients are always at the heart of everything we do.
We work tirelessly to match buyers with their dream properties and achieve the best price possible for our sellers while making the process as straightforward and hassle-free as possible.
We are constantly working on new ways to improve our already first class service and have recently introduced a system to allo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PON210186. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moginie James, Pontcanna. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.