Buckinghamshire, Haddenham, HP17
- 2 double bedrooms
- En-suite to master
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Good school catchment
- within a mile to Haddenham and Thame Parkway
- Sitting room with patio doors to the garden
- Family bathroom
- Private enclosed rear garden
- Excellent transport connections
- Two Parking spaces
This 2 bed property is superbly presented and refurbished to a high standard within. Ideally situated in Haddenham and very close to the train station
The historic market town of Thame is just a short distance away and offers more extensive facilities including a sports centre, shops, supermarkets and a weekly open-air market. For the commuter Haddenham and Thame Parkway provides a regular service to London, Marylebone and Oxford (around 40 minutes and 30 minutes, respectively). Junctions 7 & 8 of the M40 provide good access to London Heathrow and Birmingham Airports. There is excellent schooling in the area both in the public and private sectors as well as many countryside walks and bridleways to be enjoyed nearby.
If proceeding without a physical viewing please note that you must make all necessary additional investigations to satisfy yourself that all requirements you have of the property will be met. Video content and other marketing materials shown are believed to fairly represent the property at the time they were created.
BrochuresMore details from Chancellors
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Buckinghamshire, Haddenham, HP17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haddenham & Thame Parkway Station0.2 miles
- Monks Risborough Station5.3 miles
- Aylesbury Vale Parkway Station5.4 miles
About the agent
Since opening in 1807, Chancellors have been passionate about selling and letting property, with our customers' needs at the forefront of our priorities. As one of the UK's leading independent estate agents, we refuse to rest on our laurels and constantly strive to develop and grow our brand for the better. Through hard work and determination, Chancellors now have more than 50 networked offices across the South of England and Mid Wales. We currently have a strong l
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4087818. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Thame. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.