Kings Road, Cudworth, Barnsley
- 2 Bedroom End Terrace
- Single Storey Rear Extension
- Very Well Presented
- Ideal To First Time Buyers
- Gas Central Heated
- UPVC Double Glazed
- No Chain / Vacant Possession
Very well presented property that has a rear kitchen extension and has recently been modernised. The accommodation comprises of; lounge, dining room, kitchen, 2 first floor bedrooms and bathroom.
The master bedroom has the potential to split then making it a 3 BEDROOM subject to relevant consent.
NO CHAIN & VACANT POSSESSION.
Lounge - 4.85m x 3.91m (15'11" x 12'10") - Coal effect gas fire with feature surround. Two radiators,
Dining Room - 3.07m x 4.85m (10'1" x 15'11") - Under stairs storage cupboard. Radiator and French doors into kitchen.
Kitchen - 2.62m x 4.67m (8'7" x 15'4") - Fitted wall and base units with stainless steel sink and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Radiator and access to the rear.
Double Bedroom 1 - 3.91m x 4.85m (12'10" x 15'11") - Two radiators and laminate wooden flooring.
Bedroom 2 - 3.07m x 2.13m (10'1" x 7'0" ) - Radiator and laminate wooden flooring.
Bathroom - 2.13m x 2.62m (7'0" x 8'7") - Three piece white suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath. Complimentary tiled walls, radiator and inset spotlights.
Exterior - There is an enclosed rear garden.
BrochuresBrochureKings Road, Cudworth, Barnsley
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Kings Road, Cudworth, Barnsley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Barnsley Station3.5 miles
- Fitzwilliam Station3.5 miles
- Moorthorpe Station4.4 miles
About the agent
Who we are
Yorkshire's forward-thinking property experts. Dedicated. Passionate. Reliable. We're proud of reputation for outstanding professional service.
You can rely on us.
Our dedicated, friendly Property Management Team have a vast amount of experience looking after our extensive lettings' portfolio. We value each and every property under our care, offering a bespoke management service, on hand 24/7 to as
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30733768. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yorkshire Residential Sales & Letting Ltd, West Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.