Blackley New Road, Blackley M9 8FG
- 1930's 3-Bed Semi in Desirable Location
- Development Opportunity and Potential Investment
- Close to Bowker Vale Metrolink and Heaton Park
- Walking Distance to King David School
- Close to North Manchester General Hospital
- Recent New Central Heating System (3 years)
- No Chain- Available Immediately
*CHECK OUT THE VIDEO TOUR*
If you are looking for an exciting project or a family home with bags of potential, then this could be the one for you!
This substantial 1930's semi has two large reception rooms, an extended kitchen and a huge driveway with space for multiple vehicles.
The property has been occupied by the same owners for almost fifty years and has been lovingly maintained throughout this time. There's no getting away from the fact that it would benefit from a complete refurbishment throughout, but it is worth noting that the central heating system was upgraded just ago years ago.
Blackley New Road is a beautiful tree-lined road, located just off Middleton Road and close to Bowker Vale metrolink station. Heaton Park is just a stone's throw away and the King David School is also within walking distance. North Manchester General Hospital is approx 5 mins away.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Blackley New Road, Blackley M9 8FG
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bowker Vale Tram Stop0.3 miles
- Crumpsall Tram Stop0.5 miles
- Heaton Park Tram Stop1.1 miles
About the agent
Operating across North Manchester, WeLocate is a market leader when it comes to achieving the highest sale prices for our clients.
Our expertise lies in our bespoke marketing, which includes a presenter-led video tour that enables us to highlight your home's unique features and target a wider audience.
We also have expert consultants who have been involved in property negotiations for many years and completed thousands of transactions between them.
But, more th
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11000735. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by WeLocate, Bury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.