Hudson Court, Hessle, HU13
- No Onward Chain
- Over 60's Development
- Within Walking Distance of Hessle Square
- Immaculately Presented
- First Floor Accommodation
- Bedroom With Fitted Furniture
- Shower Room
- Beautiful Communal Gardens
Presented immaculately throughout, this one bedroom first floor apartment is ideally located within walking distance of Hessle Square. The apartment comprises a private entrance hall, lounge/diner, fitted kitchen, good sized bedroom with fitted furniture and a modern shower room.
Entered via a secure intercom entrance. The property is located on the first floor. Within the hall of this apartment, is access to the lounge, bedroom, shower room and a good sized storage cupboard.
22' 11" x 10' 10" (6.99m x 3.3m)
Good sized room with uPVC window to the rear elevation, wall heater.
7' 9" x 7' 1" (2.37m x 2.16m)
Fitted with a range of wall and base units have integrated eye level oven and hob. Space for 2 appliances. uPVC window to the front rear elevation.
17' 2" x 9' 1" (5.22m x 2.78m)
Fitted with a range of furniture including two separate banks of wardrobes and fitted drawers, uPVC window to the rear elevation, wall heater.
6' 10" x 5' 7" (2.09m x 1.7m)
Fitted with a contemporary three piece suite comprising shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin and WC with concealed cistern. Storage cupboard and heated towel rail.
Hudson Court Information
The excellent residents' facilities include lift to all floors, a house manager, guest suite, residents' lounge with kitchen area, laundry room, 24-hour emergency Careline system, security door entry system, and stunning communal gardens.
Hudson Court, Hessle, HU13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hessle Station0.4 miles
- Barton-on-Humber Station2.4 miles
- Ferriby Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Lovelle Estate Agency has sought to provide clients with comprehensive property advice. This has been achieved through a broad range of expertise with the one organisation covering the region.
The company's philosophy is to retain private ownership and thus maintain independence from financial institutions and other professional groups, in order to give totally unbiased advice, free of any possible conflict of interest.
Experienced in advising local, regional and national companie
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HES210092. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovelle, Hessle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.