Oxford Road, Calne
- Three Spacious Bedrooms
- Large Living Space
- Driveway Parking!
- LARGE GARDEN!
- Town Centre Location
An exceptional three bedroom home located on the Oxford Road within walking distance of the town centre which includes many local amenities and commuter routes. The home offers ideal family living space and the garden is larger than average! An absolute MUST SEE to fully appreciate this great home!
This wonderful three bedroom home is being welcomed to the market offering brilliant living accomodation with an open plan lounge/ diner and bright kitchen. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms with a third room accomodating a single bed or ideal for a study, whilst there is also a wet room. Externally, the driveway offers parking for two cars and the rear garden is of an exceptional size! The garden offers both a patio and lawn area as well as a garden shed and outbuilding. This home is an absolute must see to fully appreciate the size and style of the property. Oxford Road is an excellent family home with lots of charm throughout.
Calne is a historic market town set in the beautiful county of Wiltshire, with many different attractions Calne has a lot to offer. The town is highly desired and is the perfect escape to the country location, yet still contains all the local amenities needed! With each side of Calne having its own benefits, there is always the right home for you wherever you need it. There are quick links with access to popular commuter routes to the A4 and M4 Corridor aiding smooth travels around the country and further afield. As well as this, the direct train to London Paddington is in nearby Chippenham which can be accessed on the regular bus routes to both Swindon and Chippenham. With the local schools obtaining 'Outstanding' Ofsted results, family life is perfect for Calne as well as the activities to get involved in.
The entrance hall welcomes you into the home with a door leading into the living room.
Lounge 16' 10" max x 10' max ( 5.13m max x 3.05m max )
This gorgeous living room is ideal for social living with space for a dining area as well as the lounge furniture. The original floorboards and character throughout compliments the home with a window to the front of the home. Conveniently there is a radiator, telephone and tv point for the lounge area. With stairs to the first floor there are two understairs cupboards.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 10' 3" max ( 3.33m x 3.12m max )
The fitted kitchen comprises of both wall and base units including a one and a half bowl sink with drainer as well as an electric oven and hob accompanied by a stainless steel cooker hood.The work surfaces have practical tiled splash backs. The units includes space for a fridge, freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer. The kitchen also houses the combi boiler and has a double glazed window looking into the garden.
To the side of the kitchen there is a separate breakfast area with a UPVc roof, double glazed window to the rear aspect and door with double glazed panels leading to the patio area.
Bedroom One 16' 10" max x 10' 5" max ( 5.13m max x 3.17m max )
The master bedroom of this home has plenty of space for a large double bed as well as there being useful fitted wardrobes. There is also a window to the front and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 10' 5" ( 3.53m x 3.17m )
The second bedroom has a window to the rear as well as a radiator. There is enough space for a large double or two single beds.
Bedroom Three 11' x 6' ( 3.35m x 1.83m )
Bedroom three has a window which overlooks the rear.
The family wetroom is fully tiled with a shower head, the room also comprises of a wc, wash hand basin, towel rail and extractor fan. The window is to the rear.
The garden is of a great size with a laid lawn and two social patio seating areas. Mature shrubs and trees are planted in the garden along with hedging. The garden remains private with a fence around the boundary. There is a garden shed and to the end of the garden there is a detached outbuilding which could be used for storage, workshop or potential study.
There is parking on the driveway for a couple of cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Oxford Road, Calne
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chippenham Station5.1 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Calne Allen & Harris office...
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Calne
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts to
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN107003. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.