Higher St Budeaux
- Most spacious superbly presented home, semi-detached built circa 1906
- Amazing beautiful views, Benefitted from major upgrading, improvement and refurbishment
- Providing a comfortable and most well appointed family home
- Ground Floor - Entrance porch, reception hall, spacious sitting room
- 33ft large kitchen/dining room
- Prep kitchen, utility room, downstairs wc, downstairs bedroom with ensuite shower room
- First Floor - Four double bedrooms, Two separate bathroom/wc's
- One ensuite shower room/wc, large walk-in wardrobe
- Delightful well kept gardens and grounds, front garden, front side access
- Level rear garden, garage, garden sheds
The accommodation on the ground floor with side porch, spacious central reception hall, generous sized sitting room with far reaching views through the front set box bay window, and fireplace, an impressive spacious open plan 33ft long modern fitted integrated kitchen and spacious dining room, again with fireplace and long views. To the rear a useful Prep kitchen, utility room and downstairs wc. Also on the ground floor a fifth double bedroom with ensuite shower room/wc. At first floor level a spacious landing gives access to four generous sized double bedrooms, one bedroom with quality fitted ensuite shower room/wc. With an impressive and well appointed family bathroom enjoying long views, and a second spacious bathroom/wc. A large loft with potential for conversion.
The property stands on a good sized rectangular shaped plot with pedestrian access at the front from Bickham Road and level vehicular access into a private drive and garage from the rear. A front garden, side access and to the rear a pleasant enclosed level good sized back garden with lawned areas, patios, seating terraces and two garden sheds.
LOCATION Found in this mainly residential area of Higher St Budeaux and with a variety of useful services and amenities lying close by including tennis courts etc. The position convenient for access into the city and close by connection to major routes in other directions including into Cornwall by the Tamar Road bridge or north to Dartmoor.
ACCOMMODATION The property affords the following accommodation. NB The measurements supplied are for guidance only and prospective buyers are advised to check these before committing themselves to any expense.
ENTRANCE PORCH 10' 10" x 6' 0" (3.3m x 1.83m)
RECEPTION HALL 20' 6" x 7' 5" (6.25m x 2.26m) ln the main part.
SITTING ROOM 17' 3" x 14' 1" (5.26m x 4.29m)
MODERN FITTED KITCHEN/DINING ROOM 33' 7" x 13' 0" max (10.24m x 3.96m)
PREP KITCHEN 11' 4" x 8' 4" (3.45m x 2.54m) Gas boiler which services domestic hot water to this kitchen. Oven.
UTILITY ROOM 4' 11" x 4' 3" (1.5m x 1.3m) Add measurements
DOWNSTAIRS WC Wash hand basin and wc.
DOWNSTAIRS BEDROOM 13' 7" x 11' 3" (4.14m x 3.43m) Cupboard housing the Worcester boiler servicing central heating and domestic hot water. Door to:
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM 9' 3" x 3' 1" (2.82m x 0.94m) Shower, wc and wash hand basin.
LANDING 16' 3" x 11' 3" max (4.95m x 3.43m)
KINGFISHER BEDROOM 14' 0" x 13' 11" (4.27m x 4.24m) Bay window to the front. Long views.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM 9' 2" x 3' 2" (2.79m x 0.97m) Shower, wc, and wash hand basin.
SKYLARK BEDROOM 15' 4" x 13' 1" max (4.67m x 3.99m) Long views.
WALK-IN WARDROBE 8' 4" x 4' 1" (2.54m x 1.24m)
NIGHTINGALE BEDROOM 13' 0" x 11' 0" (3.96m x 3.35m)
SKYLARK BATHROOM 8' 7" x 7' 3" (2.62m x 2.21m) White suite with bath, vanity wash hand basin and wc.
GOLDFINCH BEDROOM 11' 10" x 11' 0" (3.61m x 3.35m)
BATHROOM 7' 4" x 6' 8" (2.24m x 2.03m) Bath, wash hand basin and wc.
EXTERNALLY Front garden, side access, level rear garden, garage, two garden sheds.
COUNCIL TAX BAND D
Brochures6 Page Landscape ...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Higher St Budeaux
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Budeaux Victoria Road Station0.5 miles
- St. Budeaux Ferry Road Station0.5 miles
- Saltash Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Alan Cummings & Co is one of Plymouths leading independent estate agents. Professionalism, extensive local knowledge and high quality service is all part of the business which Alan Cummings has built up since 1994.About us
Based in the West Country we are passionate about our home city of Plymouth and the superb surrounding areas with Dartmoor and the National Park to the north, the renowned South Hams area of Devon to the east and over the River Tamar, the rolling countrysid
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100288005478. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alan Cummings & Co, Mannamead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.