Windle Street, St. Helens
- EPC: E
- Character Semi Detached
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Utility Room
- Jack & Jill En Suite
- Each Room A Magnificent Size
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Close To Town Centre
David Davies Sales & Lettings Agent are delighted to be offering a property of this calibre, where a viewing really is essential to appreciate the sizes. ideal for a growing family, or even for someone with an eye for investing and converting this into flats due to it's size.
The property briefly comprises: Entrance hall, living room, a dining room ideal for entertaining, kitchen, sitting room and a utility. There is a door to the cellar from the main hall and at the halfway point on the landing is a handy WC.
The first floor boasts four bedrooms, all fantastic doubles, with the master and bedroom three sharing a Jack & Jill en-suite. The main bathroom is modern and provides a beautiful three piece suite.
The gardens surround the property to three sides, the front and side are low maintenance and the rear being part lawn, part decked and is a real sun trap where the current seating area is. We cannot stress just how much this home needs to be seen to see the size and character in person.
BrochuresBrochureWindle Street, St. Helens
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Windle Street, St. Helens
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Helens Central Station0.7 miles
- Thatto Heath Station1.7 miles
- Lea Green Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Local Premier Agent
Established in 1981, our family owned premier independent Sales & Lettings agent is the chosen local agent to be a member of 'The Guild of Property Professionals' and members of 'The National Association of Estate Agents'.
Therefore, our customers can be reassured that we are qualified to offer the very best advice and service
We are open 6 days each week a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30734308. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Davies Sales & Lettings, St Helens. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.