Hough Green, Ashley, Altrincham
- Spacious semi-detached property in a semi-rural location in Ashley
- Two main reception rooms and fully fitted kitchen with a range of cabinetry and appliances
- Three good size bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor
- Corner plot with garden to three sides and gated driveway providing off road parking
A generous semi-detached property in an idyllic, semi-rural position in Ashley with easy access to motorway links, excellent schools and Hale Village with is extensive range of amenities. Arranged over two floors with lounge to the front, separate dining room and fully fitted kitchen with a range of cabinetry, integrated appliances and utility room adjacent. There is also an additional room which would be ideal as a studio/office. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, two doubles and a good size single which are served by a family bathroom with white suite and chrome fittings. There is also a generous loft which is a very useable, boarded space with electricity and light. Externally the property sits in an attractive corner plot with gardens to three sides and a gated driveway providing ample off road parking.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Hough Green, Ashley, Altrincham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ashley Station0.0 miles
- Hale Station1.6 miles
- Mobberley Station1.8 miles
About the agent
When it comes to selling or letting your home, you want to know that you are working with the right team, people who have intimate knowledge of the local area and a strong track record of achieving sales and lettings, combined with a professional service that meets all of your requirements.
It’s why our clients come back to us time and again and why we are one of the area’s leading estate agents.
Having sold properties in the village for the last 30 years, the firmly established t
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 549555. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Hale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.