Dorney, Adelaide Road, London NW3
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- 3 x Double bedroom
- Suitable for sharers
- Close to Swiss Cottage /Belsize Park/ Chalk Farm Tube stations
A very spacious 3 double bedroom flat located in this superb location with easy access to Swiss Cottage, Belsize Park & Chalk Farm tube station and a short walk to Primrose Hill.
The flat is ideal for 3 sharers.
Entrance Hall - Double door to Storage cupboard.
Store Room -
Separate Wc -
Kitchen - 4.25m x 2.16m (13'11" x 7'1") - Window to rear, door to Storage cupboard.
Reception Room - 3.31m x 5.40m (10'10" x 17'9") - Window to rear, window to side.
Bedroom - 2.60m x 4.20m (8'6" x 13'9") - Window to side, Storage cupboard, double door, door to:
Bedroom - 2.53m x 4.20m (8'4" x 13'9") - Window to side, Storage cupboard, double door, door to:
Bedroom - 2.64m x 4.20m (8'8" x 13'9") - Window to side, Storage cupboard, double door.
BrochuresBrochureDorney, Adelaide Road, London NW3
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Dorney, Adelaide Road, London NW3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Belsize Park Station0.4 miles
- Swiss Cottage Station0.4 miles
- Chalk Farm Station0.5 miles
About the agent
rhw estates was established in 1991 and since open our doors we have gone from strength to strength, and are now considered a market leader in the area.
A family owned company with a strong identity and commitment to service and excellence.
The founder and managing director Spencer Levene started his career in 1980, in the heart of Hampstead Village and has been satisfying local residence property needs ever since.
"We firmly believe that there is no substiture for personal
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30734594. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by RHW Estates, Swiss Cottage. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.