Harvey Road, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 4EA
- Stunning 3,197 sq/ft home, boasting 5 bedrooms
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances included at no extra cost!
- Bi-fold doors from the Kitchen and Dining area leading into the rear garden
- Benefit from a Double Garage and driveway
- Quality carpet and Amtico flooring fitted throughout
- Cinema Room
- Turfed rear garden with patio area
- Situated in the heart of Redhill, overlooking beautiful Surrey landscape
- Support from a dedicated customer care service for 2 years following completion
- Complete 10 year NHBC warranty against structural defects
This five-bedroom home features a spacious open plan kitchen and dining area with Bifold doors leading on to the rear garden. Plus a cinema room on the lower ground floor and a separate study on the ground floor. The master bedroom boasts a fitted wardrobe and ensuite shower room.
- Fitted wardrobe with mirrored doors in master bedroom
- UPVC windows and Bifold doors to garden
- Carpet to bedrooms in a choice of colours to selected rooms
- Amtico Spacia flooring to selected rooms
- Wired for Sky Q television (subject to future connection by purchaser; aerial not supplied)
- Contemporary-styled Commodore kitchen
- Silestone worktops and upstand
- Glass splashback behind the hob
- Twin single ovens with frameless 5 ring Induction hob
- Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Fully integrated washer/dryer where applicable
- White Roca sanitaryware with chrome mixer taps
- WC with chrome flush controller
- Heated chrome finish towel rail
- Fixed wall-mounted shower and enclosure with door (where applicable)
- Porcelain Saloni wall tiling provided (where applicable)
Heating, Electrical and Lighting
- Gas fired central heating and hot water
- Up to 3 thermostatic control zones
- Energy-efficient downlighters
- Smoke alarm detectors positioned where required
- Media sockets in kitchen/dining room, living room and cinema rooms ( where applicable)
- Turfed Rear Garden
- Outside tap
- 3, 4 and 5 bedroom houses
- High quality specification
- Beautiful contemporary homes
- Register your interest today
Harvey Road, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 4EA
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Earlswood (Surrey) Station0.6 miles
- Redhill Station0.8 miles
- Nutfield Station1.1 miles
About the development
Royal Hill Park, Redhill
- Our new development of 3, 4 and 5 bedroom houses are built to high quality specification both inside and out, surrounded by all the essential amenities that Redhill has to offer.
- Sophisticated Standard Specification
- Located in a sought-after area just a mile from the centre of Redhill, these beautiful contemporary homes are set to be in high demand
- Stunning views over Surrey!
- In Partnership with the RNIB
- Open Daily!
Countryside is a leading UK home builder and urban regeneration partner. We believe that where we live matters. We’re passionate about creating places people aspire to live, where they feel a true sense of belonging.
All our developments and homes carry a signature style and character, designed to work for the way people live today with materials that reflect our commitment to quality. Our exacting standards and sustainable credentials combine to create places that will stand the test
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Harrison_48. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Countryside Partnerships Home Counties. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.