1 Huntley Street, Bloomsbury
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Part furnished
- AVAILABLE 10th AUGUST '21
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION ROOM
- OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN
- WOODEN FLOORING
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- TWO BATHROOMS
- FITTED WARDROBES
- DAYTIME PORTER
- BLOOMSBURY LOCATION
A stunning apartment set in this popular residential development located in Bloomsbury and just a short walk to Tottenham Court Road. Comprising a large reception room with a modern open-plan kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite, a further double bedroom, a modern bathroom and a private balcony
Tucked away from the buzz of Tottenham Court Road, the apartment is conveniently situated between Warren Street and Goodge Street underground stations providing easy access for commuters. Famous restaurants and bars of Charlotte and Store streets are less than 10 minutes walk away so are the grocery shops and all other essential services of the area. This apartment is also close to Fitzrovia, Covent Garden, Soho, Regent's Park, Oxford Street and Marylebone.
Brochures1 Huntley Street, Bloomsbury
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
1 Huntley Street, Bloomsbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Goodge Street Station0.1 miles
- Warren Street Station0.3 miles
- Euston Square Station0.3 miles
About the agent
The Creative Property Team
Established in 1987, Central London Estate Agents LDG have become a leading force in the West End property market.
Founder Laurence Glynne's philosophy was 'to create a unique specialist agency with its own personality and creative flair'. Our commitment to the individual and their needs has brought us repeat client business allowing us not only to survive, but to grow through the economic downturns.
As a proud independent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30734754. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by LDG, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.