Coram Street, Bloomsbury
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Hot Water & Heating Inc
- Separate Kitchen
- Quiet Aspect
- Close To Russell Square
- Portered Block
- Near The Brunswick Centre
Witley Court is a portered building situated a few minutes walk from Russell Square, Brunswick Centre and UCL. It has a quiet aspect onto Coram Street and is very well kept and presented.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Coram Street, Bloomsbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Russell Square Station0.1 miles
- Euston Square Station0.4 miles
- St. Pancras Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Altogether better across London.
If you think all London Estate Agents are the same, you haven't worked with Dexters. We're different. Everything we do will give you an altogether better experience of selling or letting your property.
As you'll discover, it's our people who make the difference. You'll deal directly with a professional, highly-trained client partner and have the peace of mind of working with an agency accredited by the Royal Institution
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30731125. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dexters, Bloomsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.