Merrington Place, Impington, Cambridge
- Top Floor Contemporary Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living Room/Kitchen
- Allocated Parking
- Close to Local Amenities
- Conveniently Located for the A14 and Cambridge City
- MUST BE VIEWED!
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM TOP FLOOR APARTMENT, WITHIN THE SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE OF IMPINGTON. THE PROPERTY OFFERS GOOD SIZED CONTEMPORARY ACCOMMODATION AND NEEDS TO BE SEEN TO BE APPRECIATED. ALLOCATED PARKING AND ATTRACTIVE COMMUNAL GARDENS ALSO FEATURE-VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
A superbly presented two bedroom second floor apartment, situated in a smart development in the highly sought after village of Impington, known for its extremely popular village college. The property offers contemporary accommodation throughout and offers two really good sized bedrooms and open plan living, which includes a well- appointed kitchen with built in oven and hob, and space for white goods such as washing machine and dishwasher. The main bedroom has built in wardrobes and the bathroom has a three piece suite with fitted shower.
On the outside of the building, there are large well-tended communal gardens which contain child's play area. There is an allocated parking space and some visitor parking. Bicycle and bin storage complete the picture of this excellent property.
Impington is an attractive and very popular village situated approximately three miles north of Cambridge, There are a good level of amenities in the adjacent village of Histon, and as previously mentioned, Impington Village College.
The A14 and M11 trunk roads are with easy reach, as are the Cambridge science parks and Cambridge North railway station.
Communal Entrance Hall
With telephone intercom access.
Open Plan Living Room/Kitchen
15'11 x 13'11 (4.84m x 4.25m)
14'11 x 9'9- (4.55m x 2.98m)
10'10 x 9'1 (3.31m x 2.76m)
Lawned and with child's play area
Allocated Parking Space
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Merrington Place, Impington, Cambridge
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cambridge North2.7 miles
- Waterbeach Station3.7 miles
- Cambridge Station4.1 miles
About the agent
The Sharman Quinney name has become synonymous with successful estate agency, in part through our attitude towards customer service and equally because of our proactive approach to selling.
With approaching thirty years’ experience in selling homes across Eastern England, our 23 offices with their local sales teams are flanked by Mortgage Services, Home Conveyancing, Lettings and Land & New Homes divisions, enabling us to guide you through the entire process of selling your home and buy
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ORP101215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Orchard Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.