- * FINAL BRAND NEW PENTHOUSE *
- * LUXURY CONTEMPORARY LIVING *
- * HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE *
- *STUNNING PENTHOUSE *
- *ALLOCATED PARKING INCLUDED*
- * BALCONY * FAR REACHING VIEWS *
- * TWO BEDROOMS *
- * MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE *
- * MODERN OPEN PLAN LIVING *
- * 6TH FLOOR WITH LIFT *
Developers Note: There has never been a more affordable time to be a first time buyer, with record low mortgage rates, the final few months of “Help to Buy” (offering 20% deposits).
The Upperton offers an iconic building in an exceptional location, so central, yet sitting proudly in an elevated position offering stunning views, light and underground parking. Electric car charging & cycle storage enhance the lifestyle choice in an area offering so much to explore, with the coast and South Downs just minutes away.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Eastbourne Station0.3 miles
- Hampden Park Station1.5 miles
- Polegate Station3.7 miles
About the agent
It is a name that you can trust with the sale of your home. Our team of dedicated property professionals will see to every aspect of your move.
We also know that the key to successfully selling your property requires creative marketing and practical negotiation. We ensure that we stay updated in all our technologies so we can offer you the best services possible and ensure your pro
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29996086. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunt Frame, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.