Becketts Park Road, LEEDS
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Part furnished
- Enclosed garden
- Excellent location
- RECENT CARPETS
- AVAILABLE JULY
AVAIALBLE JULY - NEW CARPETS AND NEW DÉCOR THROUGHOUT! DO NOT MISS OUT -
This deceptively spacious, four bedroom family home is located in the HEART OF HEADINGLEY, with excellent transport links into Leeds city centre, and within walking distance of local amenities.
The ground floor is of a very generous size, and briefly comprises; welcoming entrance hall with neutral decor; a light and spacious living room, a large dining room with carpets, a separate kitchen with ample wall and base storage units, a fridge/freezer, an electric oven and gas hob, and a space for a washing machine.
To the first floor are two bright and very spacious double bedrooms, a smaller office/study room, a fully tiled with bath and shower, and ceramic wash basin and WC. The second floor of the property has an additional spacious and bright bedroom.
The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing throughout, and a private enclosed garden to the rear.
Perfect for families or two working professionals!
**RECENT NEW CARPETS AND DÉCOR THROUGHOUT! RECENTLY NEW WASHING MACHINE AND DISHWASHER! **
The property is offered PART FURNISHED is available NOW
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Becketts Park Road, LEEDS
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Headingley Station0.6 miles
- Burley Park Station0.8 miles
- Kirkstall Forge Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Headingley William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Headingley
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P0561F2222. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Headingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.