Edith Grove, London , SW10
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 1124832
STUNNING CENTRAL LONDON SPACIOUS 4/5 BED AND 3 BATHROOM HOUSE
Fantastic value for money in the heart of Chelsea London
A beautifully designed bright & elegant home in the heart of Chelsea. Set between the fashionably famous Kings Road & Fulham Road, home to many trendy bars, restaurants, cafes and eateries. A very bright, spacious stylish 4/5 bed with 3 modern bathrooms with all rooms stunningly decorated and furnished. Benefiting from a spacious and tranquil back garden full of greenery and light. An amazing family home with all the amenities.
The house is only 10 yards away from the bus stop. So close to Kings Road, Fulham Road, Sloane Square. A great choice of restaurants, bars, cafes, Galleries & Museums. A fantastic nightlife with Casinos, & clubs on your doorstep.
Nearest Tube is Fulham Broadway 7 minutes walk and Earls Court 10 minutes. 10 minutes to South Kensington. Bus links are outside just 10 yards to nearest bus stop so very well serviced by transport links. A great location to really enjoy and experience central London.
Fulham Broadway Tube - 7 -10 minutes walk
Earls Court Tube - 8 -10 minute walk
Old Brompton Tube 5 - 7 minutes walk
South Kensington Tube 12 - 15 minutes walk
Bus to Piccadilly, Harrods, Hyde Park etc bus stop is 10 yards away from front door.
Viewing highly recommended. Contact us today for more details or to arrange a viewing!
Minimum tenancy is 12 months
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £5,416.67 per month (£1,250.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £6,250.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 01 August, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 6
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 1124832
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Edith Grove, London , SW10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Imperial Wharf Station0.5 miles
- Fulham Broadway Station0.6 miles
- West Brompton Station0.7 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee off £49 inc VAT you get:
• Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
• Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
• A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing services
• Registration of the tenancy deposi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 112483202062021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.