Blackmore Road, Buckhurst Hill, IG9
- Spacious One Bedroom First Floor Maisonette
- 13ft Lounge
- Office/Dining Space
- Fitted Wardrobes and Storage Cupboard to Bedroom
- Hallway and Large Landing
- Beautifully Decorated
- 23ft x 21ft Rear Garden
- Short Walk to Buckhurst Hill Central Line Station and Queens Road Shops
- Roding Valley Nature Reserve Nearby
Beautifully decorated, this impressive first floor maisonette has a lovely open plan feel and is located within a short walk of Buckhurst Hill Central Line station and shops. The property has it's own outside space with a 23ft x 21ft rear garden and a brilliant and very useful area to the landing which is perfect for either dining space or home office. There is a further 13ft lounge; hallway with storage; and an 8ft kitchen. Roding Valley Nature Reserve is also nearby - a fantastic area of vast open playing fields, ideal for families and dog walkers.
Wood flooring. Storage cupboard. Ceiling light point.
15' 4" x 13' 4" (4.67m x 4.06m) Double glazed window to front aspect. Wood flooring. Radiator. Ceiling light point.
Double glazed window to front aspect. Wood flooring. Radiator.
8' 7" x 7' 0" (2.62m x 2.13m) Fitted with wall and base units. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integral oven, gas hob and extractor fan. Space for fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. Wood worktops with tiled splashbacks. Tiled flooring. Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator. Ceiling light point.
11' 5" x 10' 1" (3.48m x 3.07m) Double glazed window to rear aspect. Fitted wardrobe. Storage cupboard. Wood flooring. Radiator. Ceiling light point.
7' 1" x 5' 5" (2.16m x 1.65m) Suite comprises bath with mixer tap and wall mounted shower attachment; wash basin with mixer tap; and close coupled WC. Tiled flooring. Heated towel rail. Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect. Spotlights.
23' 0" x 21' 0" (7.01m x 6.40m)
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Blackmore Road, Buckhurst Hill, IG9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Buckhurst Hill Station0.4 miles
- Loughton Station0.6 miles
- Roding Valley Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Whether you are a first time buyer or an experienced seller, Woodbury Homes is guaranteed to provide you with a new experience that you shall not forget. With an honest approach using the latest technology and good old fashioned values, we believe that this is the most important guide in enabling us to provide you with a very satisfying and happy move.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20616847. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Woodbury Homes, Loughton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.