- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Recently Refurbished
- Bay Windows
- Close to Local Amenities
- Open plan living room Kitchen
- Private patio
- Good Transport Links
- Heating And Electric and Hot Water Included in the Rent
- Close to transport links serviced by Fulham Broadway
- West Brompton (District line and Overland) stations
The property comprises stylish reception room with floor-to-ceiling bay windows, sleek kitchen with integrated appliances, fabulous bedroom with wardrobes, and contemporary bathroom.
Gunter Grove is ideally situated moments from trendy Fulham Road with a wide selection of restaurants and cafes, while King's Road is nearby for extensive shopping. Close to transport links serviced by Fulham Broadway (District line) and West Brompton (District line and Overland) stations.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Fulham Broadway Station0.5 miles
- Imperial Wharf Station0.5 miles
- West Brompton Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Established in 1958, Benham and Reeves is one of central London's largest, independent lettings, sales and property management agents and the only agent with an office on-site at the Imperial Wharf property development situated opposite Chelsea Harbour and next door to Chelsea Creek.
We have the largest register of properties available to rent at Imperial Wharf and specialise in corporate lets with 95% of properties managed by us.
We also have internationa
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000016634. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Benham & Reeves, Imperial Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.