St Anns Lane, LEEDS
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- High spec character conversion
- Brand new throughout
- Two bathrooms
- On-street parking
- Available JULY
- RECENT COACH HOUSE CONVERSION - CENTRAL LOCATION - TWO BATHROOMS - OPEN-PLAN LIVING - FULLY FURNISHED - AVAILABLE JULY -
This completely refurbished apartment forms part of a tastefully converted coach house development situated on the Headingley/Kirkstall/Burley border. Comprising of three high spec apartments and business offices, the development was completed in January 2017.
This ground floor property enjoys separate access from St Anns Lane with secure intercom and camera entry system, as well as rear access to a shared, landscaped courtyard via the lounge patio. Designed and finished to a high standard, the apartment briefly comprises; a well-lit entrance hall with wood flooring, spotlights and recessed oak-effect internal doors; a bright and spacious double bedroom with wood flooring and built-in wardrobe storage; a fully tiled house bathroom; a master bedroom with neutral carpets, built-in storage and a private ensuite shower room; and a large, open plan kitchen/lounge.
The kitchen is finished in white with wood effect counter tops, stainless steel sink and breakfast bar, and comes with brand new, integrated appliances to include a slimline dishwasher, fridge-freezer, washer/dryer and oven with electric hob and stainless steel cooker hood. The spacious lounge overlooks the rear courtyard through patio doors set into the original stone archway.
The apartment benefits from a brand new central heating system and double glazing throughout,as well as on-street parking, and is offered furnished.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
St Anns Lane, LEEDS
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Headingley Station0.3 miles
- Burley Park Station0.5 miles
- Kirkstall Forge Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Headingley William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Headingley
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P5633B1011. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Headingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.