Redcliffe Road, Chelsea, London
- 2546 sq ft (236.5 sq m)
- Charming period house
- 3 reception rooms
- Set over 4 floors
- Sought after side road
- Great natural light
- Top floor terrace
- Secluded rear garden
- First floor west facing balcony
- 4 bedrooms
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Moveli
This wonderful freehold house provides a wealth of natural light and generous reception room space to include a full length 29'4 ground floor living room, spacious open plan kitchen/dining room (within the lower ground floor) and additional study/tv room area to the rear of the house. This practical home also offers excellent private outside space to include a secluded rear garden, first floor west facing L shaped balcony (off the principal bedroom) and a top floor roof terrace. With a top floor office/study, master bedroom suite (including large bathroom), three additional bedrooms, utility room, cloakroom/WC, family bathroom and en-suite shower room, this property provides an excellent range of well-balanced accommodation on every level.
Redcliffe Road is an extremely popular and highly sought-after cherry tree-lined side street running north from Fulham Road in SW10 and located within the Boltons conservation area.
BrochuresRedcliffe Road, Chelsea, LondonBrochure
Redcliffe Road, Chelsea, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gloucester Road Station0.5 miles
- West Brompton Station0.6 miles
- South Kensington Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Having previously built a highly respected London-based high street estate agency from scratch, we know the value of having a great agent fighting your corner. We also saw first hand the problems with high street based estate agency - an emphasis on marketing over making investments to improve service, 'bad' estate agents hiding within ostensibly 'good' brands, and extortionate fees to name but a few - and how these can impact both homeowners and estate agents themselves.
We started Mov
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30735356. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moveli, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.