Cholmeley Park, N6 5FE
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Private Gated Development
- Available end of August
- Private Allocated Parking Space
- Short Walk to Highgate Tube Station
- Short Walk to Highgate Village
- Separate Living Room / Kitchen
- 914 sqft
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
Parklands is a private gated development, with communal grounds and a private allocated parking space.
Ideally located moments from both Highgate Village and Highgate Underground Station (Northern Line).
Flexible furnishings, available July/August.
Cholmeley Park, N6 5FE
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Highgate Station0.4 miles
- Archway Station0.6 miles
- Upper Holloway Station0.8 miles
About the agent
James Edward Properties is a rapidly establishing, premium “hybrid” estate agency specifically designed to offer landlords, tenants, vendors and buyers of London the service levels expected from that of a larger, more commercial agency at a better price.
We wholeheartedly understand what's important to people who require the services of estate agents, which is why we strive to comprehensively care for your needs and requirements at all times. We're passionate about what we do and how we
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 357. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Edward Properties, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.