Mayes View, Meadow Road, Barking, IG11
- 6 weeks exclusivity period for buyers who live or work in Barking & Dagenham ending on the 15th of July
- A contemporary collection of 1 and 2 bed apartments available through Shared Ownership
- All homes come with private outdoor space
- 5 minutes walk to Upney underground station
- Fully integrated kitchen appliances
Mayes View offers a contemporary collection of 1 and 2 bedroom apartments available through Shared Ownership, built using quality materials to last with versatile interiors and private outdoor space to each home. Residents can also benefit from landscaped open spaces, a play area and a community room.
Mayes View is surrounded by blissful open space, while close to all the amenities you could need. Taking its name from the nearby Mayesbrook Park, residents of Mayes View can reach five other parks located only 10 minutes cycle away, including Greatfields Park and Barking Park.
For sports lovers, Abbey Leisure Centre offers a swimming pool, spa, gym and group activities. Alternatively, there is a choice of entertainment nearby, including a bowling alley, cinema and a theatre.
Upney underground station is located just 5-minute walk from Mayes View, providing access to District line and Hammersmith & City lines. The location opens up the entire city, putting everything within easy reach.
• 15 mins to Stratford
• 16 mins to Fenchurch Street
• 23 mins to Liverpool Street
• 25 mins to Bank
*Travel times are taken from Google Maps & TFL and are dependent on the time of the day
Square Footage: 563 sq ft
Leasehold with approximately 125 years remaining.
Mayes View, Meadow Road, Barking, IG11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Upney Station1.4 miles
- Barking Station0.5 miles
- Becontree Station2.5 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SHO210082. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes Shared Ownership, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.