Brookside Avenue, Eccleston, WA10
- Double story side single store rear extension
- Four Bedrooms
- Ensuite & family bathroom
- No onward chain
- Two reception rooms
- L shaped kitchen/diner
- Driveway & Garage
- Established garden
- Located in Eccleston
Featuring a double story side and wrap around rear extension is this spacious family home with four bedrooms.
Offered for sale with no onward chain and an abundance of living space the property briefly comprises of a porch, entrance hallway, L shaped kitchen/diner, extended sitting room and bay fronted living/dining room to the ground floor. To the first floor there are four well-proportioned bedrooms with ensuite shower room to the master and a family bathroom. Externally there is an established herbaceous garden to the rear well stocked with fruit trees and a pond attracting an abundance of wildlife. To the front there is a paved driveway providing off road parking leading to an integral garage.
Located in Eccleston; a desirable leafy suburb of St. Helens with quality local schooling close by, the Town Centre is just a short distance away providing a wide range of local amenities including; shops, restaurants, bars and recreational facilities. The A580 is also just a short drive from the property providing commuter links to Liverpool and Manchester which also makes this area a popular place to live.
Brookside Avenue, Eccleston, WA10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Helens Central Station1.6 miles
- Thatto Heath Station1.7 miles
- Eccleston Park Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Little Estate Agents was founded in 2019 by Ryan Little and Jonathan Lyth, with a wealth of combined experience as a property investor/landlord and working within a large corporate estate agent. Our office is based in a prominent position in the leisure sector of St. Helens Town Centre. We offer a comprehensive sales, lettings and property management service across St. Helens, Rainhill and Prescot.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LITTL_000674. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Little Estate Agents, St Helens. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.