Waterloo Road, Bidford-On-Avon, B50
- FINAL HOME OF THIS STYLE REMAINING
- 17ft lounge with French doors
- Formal dining room/study with bay window
- Kitchen/diner with French doors
- Downstairs WC
- 3 double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Family bathroom
- Garage & gardens
- 10 year NHBC warranty
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Miller Homes Midlands
Set in the charming village of Bidford-on-Avon, Kings Meadow brings a selection of 2-5 bedroom energy efficient homes close to the desirable town of Stratford-upon-Avon, without the price tag. The 3 bedroom detached Stanford is a generous home offering a total of 1290 sq.ft. of space. Downstairs the home comprises of a 17ft lounge with French doors to the garden, formal dining room with bay window that would also make an excellent study, open plan kitchen/diner with French doors and a downstairs WC. Upstairs this home continues to impress, with 3 double bedrooms, an en-suite shower room to the master bedroom, family bathroom and 2 useful storage cupboards. Outside the property benefits from a garage, parking and gardens. Call us to find out more or you can reserve your dream home online with Miller Homes' award winning online reservation service.
Parking - Single Garage
- Lounge - 3.268 x 5.275 metre
- Dining - 3.281 x 4.134 metre
- KitchenFamily - 4.642 x 4.358 metre
- WC - .937 x 1.933 metre
- Principal Bedroom - 4.642 x 3.799 metre
- En-Suite - 2.696 x 1.953 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 4.756 x 2.647 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 3.496 x 2.885 metre
- Bathroom - 2.339 x 2.297 metre
Waterloo Road, Bidford-On-Avon, B50
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Honeybourne Station4.9 miles
- Wilmcote Station5.4 miles
About the development
We’ll keep it brief, because a lot has happened over the past eighty-five years. Around 100,000 new Miller homes, for a start. A lot of new ideas in building technology. Loads of awards, like Major Housebuilder of the Year, Large Housebuilder of the Year, Best Sustainable Development, and Private Housebuilder of the Year. That last one’s important because it’s from First Time Buyer magazine, so it’s about real people and their experiences.
Listening to you
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8134420000014_3_31_101178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.