Spencer Road, Wigan
- Individual and Impressive Detached Home
- Spacious Floorplan covering over 3400 sq feet
- Five Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom with Sunken Jacuzzi Bath
- Substantial Gardens to the Front and Rear
- Double Garage and Off Road Parking
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Tracy Phillips Estates
The outstanding accommodation can only be appreciated by an internal inspection and includes highlights which briefly comprise reception hallway with impressive returning staircase and feature leaded window, cloaks wc, a huge impressive main lounge with feature fireplace, panelled walls, and flooded with light with a series of feature leaded rooms around the room. The lounge also features beautiful oak parquet flooring. There is a study, a cosy sitting room, a family dining kitchen featuring a range of wall and base units kitchen leading in to a conservatory overlooking the properties extensive gardens, utility room, five double bedrooms, including two master suites, and a further family bathroom. Special note should be given to the cleverly concealed master en suite whilst the master bathroom also provides a sunken jacuzzi bath.
Externally, there are substantial gardens to the front and rear and the property is private and surrounded by mature planting. There is ample parking to the front with a large paved forecourt which has a drive in, drive out driveway also leading to an attached double garage with additional store. The rear garden is private, safe and secure and has large patio areas along with neat lawns and mature well kept borders and a 'secret garden.' It is also worth mentioning that the plot size of this property is extensive and has previously had planning permission granted for an additional dwelling.
Wigan Town Centre is within walking distance and is renowned for its highly acclaimed schools, and extensive facilities and there are small independent cafes and bars also within walking distance. The pretty Mesnes Park and Haigh Country Estate and Wigan's Royal Albert Edward Hospital are also within a short walk. The convenient location also gives easy access to the motorway and railway network making it perfect for the commuter.
Viewings of this simply stunning family home are now strictly by appointment and now invited.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Spencer Road, Wigan
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wigan Wallgate Station1.1 miles
- Wigan North Western Station1.3 miles
- Ince Station1.7 miles
About the agent
With over 20 years of experience in the local property market, we are here to offer a service that's all about you. Our hand picked team of local estate agents are dedicated to making sure each step of your journey goes smoothly from the start to finish. Our team pride themselves on being friendly and knowledgeable when it comes to property and look forward to finding you the right house to call home.
We know that buying or selling a home can
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9143902. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tracy Phillips Estates, Standish. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.