Hartfield Road, Forest Row.
- SECOND FLOOR RETIREMENT APARTMENT
- NEW LEASE
- LARGE BALCONY
- BUILT LATE 1980'S
- CENTRAL VILLAGE LOCATION
- BUS STOPS WITHIN 200 YARDS
- NEW WINDOWS & RE-DECORATED
- DOUBLE BEDROOM BATHROOM
- LOUNGE/DINER DOOR TO BALCONY
- KITCHEN COMMUNAL PARKING & GARDENS
On entering the apartment you have a good sized hallway, with an airing cupboard having lagged hot tank and immersion heater, and a second built in storage cupboard. A door leads to the light and bright lounge/dining room with external glazed double doors leading to the large balcony with outlook to the village over the front approach. Adjacent to the lounge is the kitchen with fitted worktops, cupboards and drawers. The main bedroom is of good size with built in wardrobe cupboards and there is a modern shower room, with basin and W.C. suite.
The property has new double glazed windows and a gas fired central heating system with radiators. The lease has also been recently renewed. Council Tax Band: D EPC Rating: 'C'
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull DetailsReferral Fees
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Hartfield Road, Forest Row.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East Grinstead Station3.2 miles
- Dormans Station4.6 miles
- Cowden Station5.3 miles
About the agent
why so many people trust Mansell McTaggart to sell their property
bigger is better
With 17 offices across Sussex and into Surrey, we have plenty of experience to draw on, so you can be sure we know the market when it comes to discussing the value of your property.
This also means that we will have lots of buyers registered, and so will be very likely to find a buyer for you as soon as possible.
no unreasonable tie-ins
We NEVER tie you into on
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11011453. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mansell McTaggart, Forest Row. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.