Barnaby Green, Southwold, IP18
- Prominent Southwold residence
- Office/Shop to one end of the house
- 5/6 Bedrooms
- 4/5 Reception Rooms
- Resistance pool and hot tub
- Front Balcony on first floor
- Tower room with balcony on the 2nd floor
- Two secluded garden areas
- Accommodation over three floors
Southwold is a charming and characterful small market town set on the East Coast at the mouth of the River Blyth. With its heritage based around fishing which still takes place today, today the town is now popular with holiday makers from all around the UK. The town has lots to enjoy, offering traditional seaside attractions such as a Pier with amusements, the Electric Picture Palace cinema, ice cream parlours, and some lovely pubs and restaurants. Southwold’s golf club offers a fine course and the town has a thriving community with a yearly arts festival and open air cinema events. The nearby Latitude festival always attracts a diverse range of artists from a wide range of genres. Southwold is perfectly placed on the Heritage Coast to explore the delights of the local area. Attractions include nearby Walberswick which offers grassy dunes, pubs for hearty meals and crabbing in the estuary. Historic Dunwich, has a renowned fish and chip shop and lovely walks through the heathlands. Further along the coast you have Thorpeness, with its pretty boating lake, Snape, which has a great arts scene and hosts concerts for international artists, and Aldeburgh which offers great facilities for sailing. By train you have access to London Liverpool Street at both Darsham and Halesworth, and the A12 trunk road runs along the coast, giving easy access towards London the M25 and the South East.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Barnaby Green, Southwold, IP18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brampton Station7.2 miles
About the agent
Winkworth was established in 1835 and, in 1981, became the UK's first franchised estate agency operation. Now, with a network of over 80 offices and, as an active supporter of industry regulation, Winkworth is a familiar and trusted feature of the estate agency landscape. Along with an extensive London presence, Winkworth has offices spanning the UK and an increasing international presence.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SOW210118. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Southwold. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.