Bindloss Avenue, Eccles, M30
- Elevated Semi Detached Property
- 3 Bedrooms
- Beautiful Gardens
- Not Overlooked to the rear
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Drive & Garage
This beautiful home on Bindloss Avenue is not to be missed. The excellent position of this property allows easy access to great transport links and Salford Royal, West One Retail Park and local amenities are all within walking distance!
The property itself has been well maintained and is immaculately presented. Upon entering you are welcomed with a bright and airy hallway entrance, which leads to a bay fronted living room bringing an abundance of light through and a separate dining room which leads onto the rear gardens. The extended kitchen/breakfast room is fitted to a high standard. Upstairs, three well-proportioned bedrooms, 2 of which have fitted wardrobes and a great sized family bathroom.
The gardens are beautiful, well maintained and are not overlooked to the rear. The property also has the benefit of a large block paved driveway leading to a single detached brick built garage.
Be sure you register your interest before it’s too late. Contact the Swinton Branch to make your appointment to view on .
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Bindloss Avenue, Eccles, M30
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Eccles Station0.3 miles
- Ladywell Tram Stop0.3 miles
- Eccles Tram Stop0.4 miles
About the agent
Our Swinton Branch is managed by Clare Carpenter, who has over 25 years local estate agency knowledge. The Sales Team see our vendors and buyers through whole selling process, and build excellent relationships with our customers. We offer longer opening hours than our competitors and we are open on Bank Holidays.
Swinton itself has always proved to be a popular and attractive location for families and is home to many nursery, primary and secondary schools. There are se
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SWN210210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thornley Groves, Swinton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.