Kimble Road, London, SW19
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 195354
We are proud to offer this delightful, spacious, 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom terraced house with south facing garden, in a great location. The house is a few minutes' walk from the northern line tube (Colliers Wood or Tooting Broadway), the buzz of eclectic Tooting Broadway and the tranquillity of the riverside walking and cycling routes of the Wandle Trail. It is truly the best of all London worlds!
The house is also less than ten minutes walk from St George's (handy for last minute shifts). The layout of the house is flexible - with the option to have a home office (childproof those virtual meetings!) and / or an additional bedroom (great for sharers).
This property benefits from on-street parking and a sunny garden. Property is offered unfurnished or part furnished.PLEASE NOTE: Property currently has minimal furnishings.
Viewing highly recommended. Contact OpenRent today for more details or to arrange a viewing.
Rent £2,500 per month
Deposit / Bond is £2,500
Minimum tenancy is 6 months
Maximum number of tenants is 6
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,300.00 per month (£530.77 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,300.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 02 August, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 6
- DSS enquiries welcome
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: E
If calling, please quote reference: 195354
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Kimble Road, London, SW19
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Colliers Wood Station0.3 miles
- Haydons Road Station0.5 miles
- Tooting Broadway Station0.5 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee off £49 inc VAT you get:
• Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
• Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
• A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing services
• Registration of the tenancy deposi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 19535401012017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.