Westbrooke Place, Lincoln, LN6
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- STUNNING & EXECUTIVE GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- POPULAR DEVELOPMENT CLOSE TO LINCOLN CITY CENTRE
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS (MASTER WITH FITTED WARDROBES & EN-SUITE)
- OPEN PLAN LIVING/DINING/KITCHEN
- INTEGRATED KITCHEN APPLIANCES
- MODERN BATHROOM
- ENCLOSED GARDEN & ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
This spacious and modern, EXECUTIVE APARTMENT is situated on the very popular LN6 development to the south of Lincoln. This spacious home offers superb modern living with quality fixtures & fittings throughout. BOOK YOUR VIEWING TODAY!
The property is accessed by a secure communal entrance door with intercom system and you enter into a spacious communal lobby leading to all four apartments. The accommodation comprises: entrance hallway with intercom system and useful cloak cupboard leading to a stunning open plan living/dining/kitchen with two sets of French doors to the terrace, modern units, integrated stainless steel oven, hob, extractor, fridge freezer and washing dryer. The apartment has two double bedrooms, with the master having fitted wardrobes, en-suite shower room and French doors leading to the garden. The bathroom and en-suite shower room benefit from having modern, white Pura sanitary ware, vanity sinks, thermostatic showers and Porcelanosa wall tiles. Outside there is an enclosed garden and an allocated parking space and bicycle stand. Further benefits include gas central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout.
Call Taylor Walsh Property Consultants 24/7 to arrange your viewing!
EPC Rating: B
4.87m x 7.18m
5.18m x 7.18m
Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Living area
3.63m x 3.75m
2.74m x 3.14m
1.67m x 1.95m
1.19m x 2.54m
Westbrooke Place, Lincoln, LN6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lincoln Central Station1.5 miles
- Hykeham Station1.8 miles
- Saxilby Station5.4 miles
About the agent
Taylor Walsh Property are an innovative estate and lettings agency located in the heart of the historic City of Lincoln on Silver Street, led by Managing Director Darren Beckett, a local resident for over 40 years. Darren has over 21 years’ experience successfully selling and letting homes in Lincoln and the surrounding villages. The team have a real passion for property offering that real personal service. Want to achieve the best results when selling or letting your home? Call Taylor Walsh.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 239bc074-dfe5-446a-a8f6-af5d90301718. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Walsh, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.