Epsom Reach, Epsom
- THREE BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR NEW BUILD HOME
- PRIVATE TERRACE/PATIO AREA
- 902 SQ FT
- WALKING DISTANCE TO RAIL STATION
- LONDON WATERLOO IN 36 MINUTES
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- SHOW HOME OPEN
- INCENTIVES ON OFFER*
***FINAL FEW LEFT*** Built by award winning builders Shanly Homes, This super 3 bedroom ground floor apartment boasts 902 sq ft of meticulous and stylishly designed living accommodation whilst also featuring a Large Terrace/Patio area and allocated parking space. Immediate viewing advised!
Located on the ground floor, Plot 2 is a three bedroom apartment which offers contemporary and spacious living space totaling an impressive 902 sq ft whilst also benefiting from its own private patio and allocated parking space. The accommodation itself includes two genuine double bedrooms with the master profiting from its own en-suite with shower, a further single bedroom which can very easily be transformed into a home office and a beautiful open plan reception/kitchen. The attention to detail on the stylishly designed family bathroom and highly specified kitchen are immediately evident upon inspection; the kitchen itself boasts branded integrated appliances such as dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer. Other noteworthy points include ample storage and 10 year new home warranty.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Epsom Reach, Epsom
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Epsom Station0.5 miles
- Ewell East Station0.8 miles
- Ewell West Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Epsom Barnard Marcus office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Barnard Marcus has been trading since 1979, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Barnard Marcus as your estate agent…
>> Your local Barnard Marcus team in Epsom
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts too!
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference EPS107131. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Epsom. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.