St. Felix Road, Ramsey, HUNTINGDON
- 3 Bedroom Semi-detached House
- Garage with electric up and over door
- Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room
- First Time Buyers & Growing Families
- Great Location
Don't miss out on this 3 bedroom semi-detached house! Perfect for first time buyers to get on the property ladder or growing/established families! With open plan lounge/dining room, three great size bedrooms, garage and front and rear garden there is room for everyone! Call now to avoid missing out!
This three bedroom semi-detached house is located in a popular cul-de-sac in Ramsey Forty Foot. Approximately 2 miles is the popular market town Ramsey where amenities including; primary and secondary schools, local shops and butchers, supermarket, cafes & pubs and local community groups can be found. Approximately 12 miles is Peterborough where additional amenities can be found such as; restaurants, shopping centres and various train lines with links to London.
This property is situated down a quiet cul-de-sac location and is perfect for people wanting to enjoy the peaceful life the area can offer. An open plan flow downstairs creates a beautiful feel when family and friends come round - the lounge/dining area makes a great heart of the property. Upstairs are three great size bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property feels bright, airy and welcoming. Outside there is a garage with electric up and over door and parking plus a front and rear garden.
This property is available to view by appointment - please contact the office for more information or to arrange a viewing. Early viewings are advised to avoid missing out.
Cloakroom 4' 11" x 2' 2" ( 1.50m x 0.66m )
Lounge 13' 9" x 12' 4" ( 4.19m x 3.76m )
Dining Area 10' 5" x 8' 1" ( 3.17m x 2.46m )
Kitchen 10' 4" x 7' 2" ( 3.15m x 2.18m )
Bedroom One 13' x 9' 1" ( 3.96m x 2.77m )
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 9' 1" ( 3.40m x 2.77m )
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 6' 2" ( 2.69m x 1.88m )
Bathroom 8' 1" x 6' 2" ( 2.46m x 1.88m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
St. Felix Road, Ramsey, HUNTINGDON
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Whittlesea Station5.6 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Ramsey William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Ramsey
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RSY105219. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ramsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.