Sandymount, Harworth, Doncaster
- Semi Detached Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Generous Rear Garden
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Popular Location
Fantastic SEMI DETACHED HOME within a GENEROUS PLOT having THREE BEDROOMS, PARKING and GARAGE. Located to a popular street in HARWORTH this property will make an IDEAL FIRST HOME or a BUY TO LET investment.
Well placed for local amenities and commuting links. Early viewing is essential, ideal first time buy or buy to let investment. Accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen and conservatory to ground floor, with three bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor. Off road parking and garage with generous rear garden.
It is our understanding that the Property is not registered at the Land Registry which is the case with a significant
proportion of land across England and Wales. Your conveyancer will take the necessary steps and advise you
With tiled floors and a front facing double glazed door.
With front facing double glazed door, carpet flooring and stairs to the first floor. With central heating radiator.
With exposed brick feature wall, tv aerial and carpet flooring. With front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 9' 5" x 9' ( 2.87m x 2.74m )
Tiled walls and floors, with a range of wall and base units, sink and drainer unit and a pantry space. With central heating radiator.
With tiled floor, electric radiator and a rear facing double glazed door.
The bathroom comprises of a side facing double glazed window, tiled flooring & walls, three piece suite with low flush w/c, free standing bath, and wash hand basin & centrally heated towel rail.
First Floor Accommodation
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 12' 7" ( 3.48m x 3.84m )
Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, built in cupboard space, carpet flooring and a front facing double glazed window. With central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 7' 4" x 9' 1" ( 2.24m x 2.77m )
Double bedroom with carpet flooring and a rear facing double glazed window. Central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 6' 1" ( 2.51m x 1.85m )
With carpet flooring, rear double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
To the front the property has a front garden with decorative shrubbery and a driveway leading down the side of the property. To the rear elevation, accessed via gate, the garden is generous and lawned, with decked seating area and garden path leading down the length of the garden. Fully fenced and hedged with summer house and water feature.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Sandymount, Harworth, Doncaster
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Doncaster Station7.4 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Bawtry William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Bawtry
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY105996. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.