Thurloe Square, South Kensington, SW7
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Grade II Listed Town House
- Sought After Location
- Recently Refurbished
- Double Reception with Dining
- Contemporary Kitchen with Glass Roof
- Six Double Bedrooms
- Five Bathrooms
- High Spec Finishes
- Private Decked Garden
- Communal Gardens Access
Draper & Company are pleased to present a magnificent Grade II listed stucco-fronted six bedroom townhouse on the east terrace of this highly regarded Knightsbridge garden square.
Recently refurbished to the highest of standards and measuring close to 5000 square feet, the house seamlessly combines period elegance with contemporary living.
The considered layout consists of a large entrance hall, double reception and dining room, a large and bright fully equipped and integrated eat-in kitchen with a vaulted glass roof, a magnificent first floor drawing room, six double bedrooms, five bathrooms, a dedicated study, kids playroom, utility room and separate WC.
Further benefits include touch and motion-sensitive lighting throughout, ample built-in storage on every level, beautiful marble flooring throughout most of the property, underfloor heating, a large private decked garden on two levels, and beautiful uninterrupted, westerly views over Thurloe Square and its communal gardens.
Thurloe Square provides residents with a well maintained communal garden with a children's play area and specific dog walking arrangements. This sought after address, located between Knightsbridge and South Kensington, is close to all the many international amenities of the area including the Victoria and Albert Museum and the Natural History Museum, and enables easy access to the West of London and Heathrow Airport via the A4.
Thurloe Square, South Kensington, SW7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Kensington Station0.2 miles
- Gloucester Road Station0.5 miles
- Knightsbridge Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Established as an ‘off the High St’ agency to provide a premium service and bespoke alternative to the rather weary stereotypical estate agency approach, we offer a wealth of knowledge and experience within the team at Draper & Company all of whom are committed to refining the role of property professional and benefitting our clients as a direct result.
Consisting of several likeminded experienced individuals, Draper & Company has been developed with the vision and purpose of offering a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9845371. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Draper & Company Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.