Alveston Avenue, Harrow, HA3
- Comprehensively Refurbished To A Excellent High Standard
- Extended 4 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Semi-Detached Family Home
- Separate Lounge
- Open Plan Kitchen & Family Area With Bi-Fold Doors To The Garden
- Downstairs WC
- Chain Free
- 1,585 Sq Ft
Situated within easy reach of shops, eateries and bus routes, as well as the Bakerloo Line and Overground. Throughout the local area are popular schools including Priestmead Primary School & Nursery and Park High School.
Viewing by appointment via sole agents Petermans.
The property comprises a porch leading to entrance hallway, with access to, downstairs Shower room & WC, the front reception room and the open plan kitchen breakfast room/family room which has bi-fold doors leading out to the rear garden and underfloor heating. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms, single bedroom and family bathroom. On the 2nd floor there is a large bedroom with eaves storage and a shower room. There is off street parking to the front, with side access via gate to the rear garden.
14'11 X 11’9
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM:
26’ X 17’1
8'2 X 7’7
15’7 X 11'11
14'2 X 11’11
10'3 X 6’8
21'3 X 16’9
Reception Rooms: 2
Total Sq Ft: 1,585
Council Tax Band: Band E in Harrow
EPC Rating: E
Alveston Avenue, Harrow, HA3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harrow & Wealdstone Station0.8 miles
- Kenton Station0.9 miles
- Northwick Park Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Petermans was founded in 1962 by Warner and Sydney Peterman. We are still a privately owned family business now run by Wendy Peterman and Howard Peterman. Over the years we have developed as a company providing a personal, efficient and honest approach to all our vendors, landlords, applicants and contractors.
Incredibly, about 9 million people live and work in London.
That's one reason why it's one of the most culturally diverse places on Earth - and alas, one of the most imperso
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference EDG210047. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petermans, Edgware. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.