3 Howarth Park, Milford Hill, Salisbury, SP1
- Stunning 3 bedroom home
- Exclusive retirement development in Salisbury, off Milford Hill
- Beautifully maintained communal grounds
- Kitchen Elegance bespoke designed kitchens
- Boen wood flooring to main living areas
- Luxury fitted carpet to bedrooms
- Underfloor heating to principle areas
- Private parking
- 10 year Structural Defects Insurance / Warranty Policy
A charming townhouse with its own private terrace, offering open plan living with a flexible study that could double as a bedroom on the ground floor.
Upstairs you'll find a convenient snug, second bedroom and a master suite that also boasts a dressing room.
Milford Hill is one of the oldest established areas of the city. The original settlement, often referred to as ‘Old Town’, predates the creation of modern day Salisbury and has
transformed multiple times over the years. Most notably, it was where Milford Hill House was built, home to prestigious families before becoming a guest house in later years, finally achieving Grade II listed status.
Much like today, Milford Hill was seen as a suburban retreat that offered all the benefits of the adjacent city centre just a stroll away, one of the reasons it has continued to be a key
location, thriving for generations and now home to Howarth Park.
Standing tall, rooted deep in the grounds of Howarth Park is a majestic Cedar of Lebanon. Stately and aromatic, the layers of branches and grey-green foliage are symbols of eternal life that hark back to memories of stately homes and the rich heritage
Square Footage: 1,625 sq ft
Show home open Wednesday to Saturday by appointment only. Please call Savills to book your appointment 0 1 7 2 2 682 082
We continue to offer phone calls, video calls and where possible, virtual tours of our homes.
Every home at Howarth Park is perfectly positioned to take advantage of the beautifully manicured communal grounds. Each with a unique outlook and design that is equipped to
adapt to your every need over time.
The properties ensure space and privacy, while the estate setting means that good company is right on your doorstep if you desire.
The handsome buildings, beautifully landscaped grounds and the personal attention of the Estate Managers, Howarth Park will enable downsizers to enjoy a stylish, secure and independent lifestyle throughout retirement.
3 Howarth Park, Milford Hill, Salisbury, SP1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Salisbury Station0.8 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WND200056. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Salisbury New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.