Nunnery Avenue, Rothwell, Kettering
- Indiviual architect designed home with NHBC certificate
- Quality build from highly experienced local family builders - NHBC registered
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS, family bathroom and en suite shower
- Spacious lounge, study and utility
- Large open plan dining kicthen with space to sit
- Range of built in appliances, Karndean flooring to bathrooms, kitchen, cloakroom and hall
- A few minutes walk from schools, shops and doctors
This individual home features a fabulous family sized dining kitchen with space to chill and enjoy the view over the easily manageable enclosed rear garden; fitted appliances include: oven, extractor, hob, integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer. There is a generous sized bay windowed living room, study, cloakroom/wc and utility room. The first floor offers 3 double bedrooms, family bathroom and en suite shower. A new build like this is packed with insulation to minimise heating costs and ensure comfortable living - the EPC will be provided once building control have signed everything off. Gas fired radiator central heating, PVC double glazing, integral store accessible via a garage door, off road parking for 2 cars are just the headline features. The property is scheduled for completion during the summer of 2021; if you would like to view progress please book an appointment since at the moment this is a building site and subject to health and safety as well as covid protocols.
Location - The property is located in the small town of Rothwell off junctions 3 and 3a of the A14 between Kettering and Market Harborough. The historic market square is only a few minutes’ walk and there you will find a variety of excellent restaurants, cafes and pubs together with a range of local shops for everyday needs. The modern doctors’ surgery and local schools are also within a few minutes’ walk. Kettering town centre and railway station with frequent services of around one hour to London St Pancras International is just over 5 miles. The attractive small town of Market Harborough with many specialist retailers and mainline railway station (to London via Kettering) is just over 6 miles north.
BrochuresNunnery Avenue, Rothwell, KetteringBrochure
Nunnery Avenue, Rothwell, Kettering
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kettering Station3.9 miles
- Market Harborough Station5.8 miles
- Corby Station6.6 miles
About the agent
Lucas Estate Agents and Lucas Lettings are based in the centre of Kettering working from a modern high profile office. We are a team of highly experienced property professionals who live and work in the area specialising in the Kettering residential property market including local villages, Desborough, Rothwell, Barton Seagrave and Burton Latimer. If you are looking to sell, buy or rent property in this area please get in touch. The business was founded in 1996. The directors have worked
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30739080. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lucas Estate Agents, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.