Valley Road, Peacehaven, East Sussex
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Saving ranges from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote or use the calculator on the Homewise website (see link below) for an indicative saving
- Stunning family home in semi rural setting
- Renovated to a high standard throughout, but still with lots of potential
- Previously lapsed planning permission for roof conversion
- Large rear garden on an incline, backing on to open grazing land
- Detached double garage currently used as a workshop & electric vehicle charging point
- EPC energy rating D
SECURING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
Lifetime Lease guide price for Over 60s: £501,500 based on an average saving of 33%Over 60 Customers can save anywhere from 8.5% to 59%*.
Market Value Price: £760,000
Through the Home for Life Plan from Homewise, those aged 60 or over can purchase a Lifetime Lease with a one-off payment to become the Lifetime Lease owner of this property. The cost to purchase the Lifetime Lease is always less than the full market value. The saving can vary from 8.5% to 59%* depending on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria. The above guide price is the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. For an indication of what you could save, please use our calculator on the Homewise website (see link below). For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase the property at the full market value of £760,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
PROPERTY DESCRIPTIONThis fantastic semi-rural detached bungalow is set on a large plot & has been thoughtfully renovated to an exemplary standard inside & out, & is still within easy access of local amenities in Peacehaven.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 15'6 x 12'6 (4.73m x 3.81m)
- Kitchen: 12'5 x 9'2 (3.79m x 2.80m)
- Breakfast Area: 10'8 x 10'2 (3.25m x 3.10m)
- Conservatory / Dining Room: 20'5 x 11'6 (6.23m x 3.51m)
- Utility Room: 4'9 x 4'7 (1.45m x 1.40m)
- Larder: 6'9 x 6'3 (2.06m x 1.91m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'4 x 10'3 (4.68m x 3.13m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'6 x 9'9 (3.51m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'9 x 9'3 (2.97m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 4: 10'2 x 8'9 (3.10m x 2.67m)
- Shower Room
- Coat Room: 5'3 x 2'8 (1.60m x 0.81m)
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Front & Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
We are pleased to offer our customers a range of additional services to help them with moving home. None of these services are obligatory and you are free to use service providers of your choice. Current regulations require all estate agents to inform their customers of the fees they earn for recommending third party services. If you choose to use a service provider recommended by Homewise, details of all referral fees can be found at the link below. If you decide to use any of our services, please be assured that this will not increase the fees you pay to our service providers, which remain as quoted directly to you.
Suitable as a retirement home.
Valley Road, Peacehaven, East Sussex
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Southease Station1.9 miles
- Newhaven Marine Station2.1 miles
- Newhaven Town Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Homewise is a family-run business and we’ve been helping people to find the right property for their needs for over 45 years. While our office is based in West Sussex, we help home-movers all over the country with our Home for Life Plan.
It’s a Lifetime Lease option which enables those aged 60 and over to secure their next property for less than the market value. By choosing a Lifetime Lease, our customers benefit from paying a one-off amount to live in the property of their choice free
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31832022. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.