Mansion Court Gardens, Thorne, Doncaster
- FOUR BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE
- 26' Lounge/dining room
- Additional reception room
- Fitted kitchen with granite worktops
- UPVC double glazed Conservatory
- UPVC double glazed
- Gas central heating
- Large bathroom with four piece suite
- Driveway & private rear garden
- NO UPWARD CHAIN INVOLVED
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM 26' 3" x 14' 1" (8.02m x 4.31m) Front facing UPVC double glazed window and rear facing UPVC double glazed sliding patio doors. Feature marble fireplace and hearth to a gas coal effect gas fire. Two radiators. Door into the kitchen.
RECEPTION ROOM 17' 3" x 7' 10" (5.27m x 2.39m) Front and side facing UPVC double glazed windows. Wall mounted 'Worcester Bosch' gas combi boiler.
KITCHEN 14' 8" x 10' 10" (4.48m x 3.31m) Rear facing UPVC double glazed window and folding glazed doors leading into the conservatory. Fitted with a range of cream shaker style wall and base units with granite worksurfaces incorporating a ceramic one and a half bowl sink and drainer. Free standing five ring, two oven and grill gas/electric range cooker with granite slashback and stainless steel extractor. Integrated fridge freezer and concealed space for washing machine. Inset spotlights. Tiled floor. Contemporary radiator.
CONSERVATORY 9' 11" x 8' 9" (3.04m x 2.68m) UPVC double glazed windows and French doors with brick dwarf wall. Wall light. Radiator. Tiled floor.
LANDING Spacious landing with doors off to all rooms. Front facing UPVC double glazed window. Loft access.
BEDROOM ONE 14' 11" x 14' 1" (4.57m x 4.31m) Front facing UPVC double glazed window. Built-in wardrobes and drawers. Radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 15' 2" x 7' 10" (4.64m x 2.40m) Front facing UPVC double glazed French doors and side windows leading onto a wrought iron juliette style balcony. Radiator.
BEDROOM THREE 11' 0" x 10' 8" (3.37m x 3.27m) measured to back of wardrobes. Rear facing UPVC double glazed windows. Built-in wardrobes with sliding doors. Radiator.
BEDROOM FOUR 10' 0" x 5' 8" (3.05m x 1.74m) Rear facing UPVC double glazed window. Radiator.
BATHROOM 10' 10" x 8' 1" (3.32m x 2.47m) Rear facing UPVC double glazed window. Fitted with a white suite comprising of a free standing claw foot roll top bath, tiled shower cubicle with mains shower and rainfall head, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Chrome towel radiator.
OUTSIDE The front garden is blocked paved providing off road parking with shrub borders to the boundaries. There is a gate to the side leading into the rear garden.
The rear garden has been block paved for ease of maintenance with timber panelled fencing and established climbers to the boundaries. Outside garden tap and power socket.
NO UPWARD CHAIN INVOLVED
Mansion Court Gardens, Thorne, Doncaster
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Thorne North Station0.6 miles
- Thorne South Station0.8 miles
- Hatfield & Stainforth Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Our Thorne office is prominently located on the corner of King Street and Field Road, with our own customer car park to the side and only 2 minutes drive from Junction 6 of the M18 motorway with easy access to the M180 and M62.
We really understand that moving home can be a stressful experience and we're ready to make your move a smooth and simple part of your journey. Choosing the right estate agent to work with can be difficult. After all, there are many companies you can cho
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100808005289. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Screetons, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.