- 3 Bedroom Riverside Apartment
- 11th Floor
- 1,291 sq ft
- Full width West and South facing balconies
- Concierge Service
- Lift Service
- Residents Roof Terrace
- River Views
Set on the 11th floor of this prestigious development with stunning views over the River Thames, a rarely available three bedroom luxury apartment. This spacious apartment with 1,291 sq ft of internal accommodation includes a large double aspect lounge/dining room with doors to a west and south facing balcony. A high specification kitchen, spacious principal bedroom with en suite shower room and balcony, 2 further bedrooms and a luxury bathroom. The property also benefits from underfloor heating, comfort cooling, concierge service, lift and residents roof garden.
This exclusive development is ideally located on the banks of the River Thames, overlooking Canbury Gardens. Just a short walk to Kingston Town Centre and mainline station.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hampton Wick Station0.2 miles
- Kingston Station0.2 miles
- Norbiton Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Stack & Bonner, established in 1988 by John Stack and Andrew Pollard, has evolved to be one of the most successful independent estate agencies in the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames, specialising in Sales, Lettings, Land and New Homes.
As a progressive and ambitious company, we embrace these characteristics in our ethos of hard work and dedication to making the complete moving process as enjoyable and rewarding as possible.<
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100723005118. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stack & Bonner, Kingston Upon Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.