Plot 134 The Holly, Nerva Drive, LN7
- On Prestige Development
- 2 Good Sized Bedrooms
- Lounge & Breakfast Kitchen
- Choice of Kitchen Facias
- Garden & Off Road Parking
- 10 Years NHBC 'BUILDMARK' Warranty
- HELP TO BUY available
**SOUTH FACING GARDEN***
**PARKING SPACE INCLUDED**
**CHOOSE KITCHEN AND FLOORING***
Located in the picture perfect Georgian market town of Caistor is the fantastic 'Romans Walk' development, a mixture of beautifully styled homes built to the exacting standards that are the hallmark of Cannon Kirk.
The Holly, a perfect mews style starter home for young families or first time buyers. Its external aesthetic adding a charm and character to create a distinctive home.
Featuring a combined kitchen and Breakfast/Dining Room with access to rear garden, a Lounge, Two generous full width Bedrooms and a modern fitted Bathroom. Early buyers also have a choice of a range of Kitchens facias and tiles so early reservation is recommended to take advantage.
There is also an option for buyers to take advantage of the 'HELP TO BUY' scheme. Contact the agent to discuss further.
All homes come with a 10 year NHBC 'BUILDMARK' new homes warranty.
Agents Note:- Pictures are for illustration purposes only.
12' 8" x 10' 4" (3.86m x 3.15m)
13' 7" x 11' 3" (4.14m x 3.43m)
3' 0" x 6' 6" (0.91m x 1.98m)
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
10' 6" x 13' 7" (3.2m x 4.14m)
10' 3" x 13' 7" (3.12m x 4.14m)
6' 11" x 6' 10" (2.1m x 2.08m)
Plot 134 The Holly, Nerva Drive, LN7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Barnetby Station6.0 miles
About the agent
Pygott and Crone’s dedication to exceptional customer service has been recognised with no less than 25 national industry awards in the last 3 years including being voted The Times & Sunday Times Overall UK Estate Agency of the Year 2014, The Relocation Agent Network UK Agency of the Year 2015, The Times & Sunday Times Best Medium sized Estate Agency in the UK 2016 and a Gold Award for Best in Customer Service 2016. These awards are recognition to the hard work and professionalism of our team
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SLE210415. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Grimsby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.