Queens Road, The Leadworks
- CHANCE TO PURCHASE 100% SHARE WITH 20% DISCOUNT
- IN HEART OF CITY CENTRE
- ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- GROUND FLOOR
- DISCOUNT MARKET SALE PROPERTY
- PERMIT PARKING
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUYER HOME
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
HALL With wood effect laminate floor and an electric wall heater. Large built in cupboard with hot water cylinder.
LOUNGE/KITCHEN/DINER 23' 3" x 8' 10" (7.09m x 2.69m) A large open plan multi purpose room.
The kitchen has fitted floor and wall units. Stainless steel sink unit. Integral oven and hob with extractor hood over. Space for a fridge/freezer.
4 UPVC double glazed windows, wood effect laminate floor and electric wall heater.
BEDROOM 12' 7" x 9' 4" (3.84m x 2.84m) plus doorway. With a UPVC double glazed window and electric wall heater.
BATHROOM 6' 9" x 5' 9" (2.06m x 1.75m) With a white suite of a WC, wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower attachment. Partly tiled walls, heated towel rail and extractor fan.
LEASEHOLD DETAILS The apartment is held on a long lease.
The service charge is we understand around £800 per annum with ground rent around £125 per annum.
Brochures4pp - imagesA3 landscape wind...
Queens Road, The Leadworks
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chester Station0.2 miles
- Bache Station1.2 miles
- Capenhurst Station5.3 miles
About the agent
We're run by Chester folks, we know our City, its neighbourhood and we know our people. We know what's good value and what isn't.
Our emphasis is on transparency, honest, straight talking and providing a highly professional service.
Whether looking to buy, sell, let or rent a property, we recognise that it's all about you. We want your experience to be smooth and efficient, reflecting the solid foundations our business is
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101459004165. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Changing-Home, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.